1. What risks do teens face on the Internet?
The risk that teens face on the internet are peer pressure, bullying, harassment, and other things like these .
2. How and why does the "Net effect" effect online behavior?
The "net effect" can effect online behavior in a positive and negative way.
3. How should we use social media?
We should use social media to help show people not to use bad behavior over the internet.
4. Why are digital citizenship and literacy key to Online Safety 3.0?
5. What does this all mean and how is it relevant to you?
This all means that you should be using good netiquette.