Friday, December 10, 2010

My Technology Evaluation Questions

1. What do you like best about your project?

What I like best about my project is that I used cartoon characters.



2. What is the one thing you would do different on your project?

One thing that I would do different on my project is show more technology.


3. What problems or challenges did you overcome completing this project?

The problem or Challenges that I overcame while completing this project was animating the cartoons characters I used and making them show an expression about technology.



4. What grade do you think you deserve on this project? Why?

I think I deserve a 500 on my project because I really tried and put forth a lot of effort.  I was creative and used animation , technology , and people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment