Thursday, December 2, 2010

How do you think your life would be different without the Internet?
How do you think your life would be different without Computers?

My life would be different with out the internet because I wouldn't be able to communicate with my friends online. When i really need something I usually search it on Google and with out the internet I wouldn't be able to do that. I use the internet for everything  and with out it i would just be out of luck. Playing games online are fun too because you can communicate with people from all over the world.




Life really wouldn't change without computers because now and days everything we use can get on the internet. game systems , phones , ipods and other things are allowed to go on the internet and that's what everyone uses anyway so it really wuouldn't make a diffrence.





No comments:

Post a Comment